Listening Jams


Saturday, April 24, 2010


So here I am, with all the time in the world. Looks like I need to do some posting about whats been going on! I live in Greeley, Colorado. We are now in the Glenmere ward, and every body is soooooo nice. When we first got here, we just showed up to church and the luck had us and it was our ward we now belong to. So that first Sunday, I was looking around I could have sworn I knew this lady in the front row. Jess was like, "YOU DONT KNOW EVERYBODY" kind of attitude, but I was almost positive. But how could we move to another state and I still know at least one person. Well of course I did, I am Rochelle, it was my old Bishop's sister in law. I knew there family from growing up in Pima, everybody knows everybody there, but it was so nice to see a face I could recognize in a new place. I just want to say, WHAT A SMALL WORLD! Now that we have been here for awhile, there is actually a couple of family's here from the Graham County, so I guess I was right, what a small world. We just found out the other day that we can start school in the Fall. That is so exciting we get to start a whole semester early! We are established residents now because Jess is a VA. Good part of being in the service, you get some benefits here and there. We are getting classes and scholarships ready to go. It was a good thing that Jess and I got some good grades from EAC to get some transfer scholarships. If everything goes according to plan we should be getting paid money back to go to school. Thats how it is suppose to be, gosh darn it! Well those of you who have been following my blog, you have notice that I deleted all my old post. I decided that since we are here in Greeley, starting a new life, I should start some new posts! So here we go, on our new adventure! I love all my family and friends just want you guys to know that. Family and Friend really keep you going when things get tough, and sometimes you just need a little encouragement to know that your not alone fighting a battle in this world!

2 comments:

The Sorensens. said...

thats cool you guys are in colorado - it would be fun to live there! bet the weather is awesome! good to see you're doing well girl!

Emily Gardner said...

Sounds like things are going wonderful. Exciting about school and Scholarships! It always makes it a little more exiting to get Payed to do it instead of visa versa (: I've never been to Colorado, but it sounds gorgeous and a whole lot warmer than Idaho. Hope you have a beautiful summer!